• To provide the slaughter of livestock.
• Producing livestock products that clean, fresh and safe to eat.
• Ensure products are issued free of dangerous diseases.
• Report illnesses stumbled to a related party.
For more information, please contact:
Ms. Rabayah Bte Attan
• We will ensure the safety of livestock and carcass when they are in abattoirs.
• All livestock and carcasses will be examined according to the methods specified in the manual work procedures abattoirs.
• All carcasses and offal produced from abattoirs will certainly clean, fresh and safe to eat.
• All livestock is slaughtered according to Islamic law (halalan thoiyiban).
Livestock Entry Requirements
• Anyone who wants to get service abattoirs must apply for registration as an operator.
• Livestock brought into abattoirs should be checked first by the JPV Officer of the District or Region and certified healthy and free from any contagious disease.
• Livestock brought in must be accompanied by the following certificates:
• Certificate of Health and
• Letter of Authorization Livestock Transfer between states or
• Permit / Certificate Import / Export is removed from the quarantine station.
• Comply with the entry of livestock, between 8.00 am and 5.00 pm.
• Livestock brought into abattoirs are not allowed to be carried out except with the written consent of the Manager abattoirs.
• Operators responsible for reducing livestock into pens / cages and controlling degradation in a way that does not endanger workers and personnel abattoirs.
• Mark each animal when lowered into captivity.
• Do not keep animals in cages for more than 48 hours.
• Operator is responsible for disposing of dead livestock in the barn / enclosure or pay the cost of disposing of disposal if the department.
• operators are liable to pay compensation for any damage to property caused by negligence abattoirs.
• Where the same vehicle used for transporting livestock, the operator must ensure the cleanliness of the vehicle as well as aluminum or stainless steel containers for transporting carcasses.
• Operation of slaughter at the moment are:
• Monday to Saturday: 6.00 am - 12.00 pm
• Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays
• Compliance with regulatory and other requirements issued from time to time.